- Refer to the manual on how to install the software and the driver.
- On your desktop, you will see a Celcom Broadband icon (Celcom Broadband icon will appear if you are using original modem provide by Celcom). Double click it to open dashboard application.
- If there ask a pin code, enter 1234 (this is the default PIN unless you have changed the PIN). If not, just follow another step.
- Go to Tools and select option, there you can see General | Test message | Profile Management | Network.
- Then go to network, to choose network type. Select WCDMA preferred, why WCDMA preferred? this will allow the network automatic change from 3G to EDGE when 3G coverage sometime not available at your location.
- Click apply if you are ready change the network and go to profile management and configure connection setting.
- Click New and enter the profile name. Eg: Celcom 3G.
- Authentication – key in access number *99#
Password: NO password DNS Settings choose Dynamic. APN and Additional Settings: Static - APN: celcom3g IP Settings: Dynamic Authentication Protocol: CHAP WINS Settings: Dynamic Click on Save button and Ok to accept the configuration. Finally, click Connect and start surfing with your Celcom broadband.